8 Rooms | 1 Bathroom | 89m2 / 958ft2 Size
Min pax permitted per room total: 1
Max pax permitted per room total: 4
Max pax: Adults only – 4
Max pax: Adults & Children – 4 adults and one infant in cot / 2 adults, 2 children in second room and 1 infant in cot
These extra large luxury rental apartments Cape Town feature a open-plan kitchenette, spacious lounge and dining areas, spacious work desk and chair, separate toilet, separate bedrooms and 1 bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking.
Room Features, Facilities and Services Include:
- Unlimited complimentary hi-speed wi-fi and internet access
- Electronic key card system
- 24 hour reception, 24 hour room service
- Bottled mineral water
- Air conditioning / heating – individually controlled system
- LED energy saving lighting
- King beds
- Flat screen, wall mounted TV, satellite television channels and selected radio stations
- En-suite bathroom – with toilet, shower and/or bath tub
- Complimentary amenities (soap, body wash, conditioning shampoo)
- Shaver outlet (220 – 110 volt)
- Electronic safe
- International plug points
- Semi self-catering kitchenette with microwave, minibar fridge, tea and coffee-making facilities, glassware and basic crockery
- Linen & towels provided
- Daily housekeeping service
Available on request:
- In-room spa service
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry and dry cleaning facilities (charges apply)
- Evening turndown service, bathrobes and slippers
- Wake-up call service
Room rental rate includes full english breakfast buffet (filter coffee is included and additional charge will be applied for speciality coffee).
Please note that all rooms and apartments in the President Hotel Cape Town vary with décor, views, furnishings and layout. Some rental apartments feature a balcony with sea views and are subject to availability.
Subject to availability of suitable accommodation children 12 (twelve) years and under are accommodated and eat breakfast free of charge if sharing a bedroom with at least one full paying adult, subject to a maximum of one child per bedroom and the exceptions as set out below. Where bedrooms cannot accommodate more than two persons, two rooms need to be booked at the applicable single rate.