While we’ve all been called to do things differently over the past few weeks, it is, without a shadow of a doubt, moms who have to adapt to survive the most. If care-giving, feeding, and general entertaining weren’t enough, many have had “teacher” added to the mix too. While we can’t do much from a social distance, we can do something to honour moms and take away some of the labour for at least one day. So, with that in mind, our Exec Chef Jacques Swart is preparing special Mother’s Day lunchboxes.
Each box includes:
- Freshly baked bread
- Roast chicken leg quarters (marinated in chef’s secret Harissa sauce)
- Line fish ragout pie with garden peas and a golden puff pastry crust
- Honey roasted root vegetables
- Butternut and coconut bake with aged gouda and almonds
- Roast potatoes with butter and fresh garden herbs
- Basmati pilaf rice with toasted spices
- And lastly, classic malva pudding with crème anglaise for dessert!
All dishes will be prepped and ready to go into the oven, offering you all the flavour of loving home-cooking but with as little work on mom’s part as possible.
Delivery: FREE (on the morning of Sunday 10 May 2020 between 9am and 11am)
Areas: Bantry Bay, Sea Point, Fresnaye, Camps Bay
Cost: R480 (serves 2), R980 (serves 4), R1380 (serves 6)
- WhatsApp 066 038 4521 and specify serving size (2, 4 or 6) along with delivery address and your name/name of recipient
- A message will be sent back containing a safe online payment link to process payment
- Once payment is made the order will be confirmed
- Orders close on Friday, 8 May 2020 at 3pm
PLEASE NOTE: Our President Hotel kitchen strictly implements global best hygiene practices, as advised by the World Health Organisation.