DAY VISITORS WELCOME!
YOU DON’T NEED TO BE A HOTEL GUEST TO ENJOY OUR VIEWS, POOL, FOOD, DRINKS AND OUR KIDS PLAY AREA.
Everyone is welcome #AtThePresident, whether it’s for a drink, a meal or a dip in our pool! The President Hotel has become one of Cape Town’s most sought-after spots for breakfast, lunch, brunch, sundowners or dinner and we’d love to have you over, as often as you’d like to visit us.
Some of our highlights for locals include a menu to suit any kind of occasion (including our special Umatie menu for kids), a wide selection of beverages, that pool of course, and a play area with dedicated child-minders to keep the kids occupied while the adults get some down time.
We keep our requirements to a minimum but please help us by reading the following:
- The President Hotel (Pty) Ltd. reserves the right, at its discretion, to allow or deny access to the Hotel property.
- We would be honoured to show you the property dependent upon in-house guest occupancy. Should we have availability to show you around, kindly make your way to the Day Visitor Desk where one of our Experience Hosts will show you around the property. There may be limitations on the areas we are able to share with you according to in-house guest occupancy.
- Entry for a day at the pool is permitted only if the Hotel has availability and day visitors are urged to book in advance (via firstname.lastname@example.org) to guarantee access to the Hotel. Unfortunately if the Hotel is at full capacity, the pool and terrace area is reserved for our in-house guests only.
- In order to maintain standards, we will be able to welcome a maximum of 8 people at any one time. Exceptions can be made if there is availability and booked in advance.
- A minimum spend of R125 per adult will apply to all day visitors who wish to make use of the pool for the day. A voucher will be issued upon arrival and can be used for the purchase of food or beverages from any of our restaurant, café or bars.
- No minimum spend applies to children when accompanied by an adult (maximum of 2 children per adult).
- Should a day visitor’s account be more than the prepaid R125 per adult they are liable to settle the excess upon departure.
- No pets, cooler boxes, braai or other cooking equipment, music, tents, food or drink may be brought into the Hotel and any day visitors not complying will be asked to leave the property.
- The use of loungers, towels, swimming pools and other equipment and facilities is dependent upon in-house guest occupancies.
- Day visitors are to be suitably attired on arrival and whilst making use of the President Hotel facilities.
- The President Hotel (Pty) Ltd. is determined to provide the best quality facilities and the highest standards of service in Cape Town. As such we management may from time to time ask visitors to vacate the premises without prior notice.
- The pool is only available to hotel guests during our peak period from 13 December 2019 to 6 January 2020.
Let us know if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy your experience #AtThePresident!